ALKOR Sp. z o.o.
Our clients are offered the full scope of ship repair, class survey, conversion and extension work.
The offered services include:
- High-pressure water washing, blasting, painting of hulls, tanks, cargo holds, etc.
- Hull work such as renewal of steel, insertion of new hull units, insertion of ship extension units, etc.
- Any machinery work related to main engines, generator sets, turbochargers, steam boilers, pumps, heat exchangers, deck equipment, shafting, rudder sets, thrusters, etc.
- Any pipe work including steel, galvanised, stainless steel, hydraulic and specialist pipes.
- Conversion of ordinary cargo ships to refrigerated cargo ships.
- Eectrical work for all marine systems including rewinding and balancing of electric motors and alternators.
- Conversion of marine light fuel systems to heavy oil systems IFO 180/GO or IFO 380/GO using different heavy oil heating and heat gaining systems. For the conversion work ALKOR provides pipes, cables metallurgical and insulation materials for conversion of tanks, installation of new systems, execution of insulation work, conversion of main engines to run on heavy fuel. ALKOR cooperates with Eefting Engineering – email@example.com
We are ready to meet each request customer’s request with respect to repairs or conversion of ships to be done by ALKOR.