ENAMOR Sp. z o. o.
Enamor Ltd. has been active in maritime and defense industry, both domestically and internationally, since 1989. The company specializes in deliveries and services: service, design, research in the field of modern marine automation systems, communications and navigation.
• Production of maritime electronic and automation devices
• Small and medium specialized vessels construction management
• Complex deliveries of navigation, communication and marine electronic systems for built and repaired vessels and ships, including devices deliveries for Ministry of Defence
• Equipping training centres in simulators of modern navigation systems, communications, LCHS and engine room.
• Installations and set ups; navigation, communication, automation, electronics service; warranty and post-warranty repairs; Complex handling of commercial units’ fleets
• Technical expertise
• Research and development works in field of maritime
For the needs of service activities, the company has obtained certificates of the following classification societies:
• DNV GL, Lloyd, BV, ABS, NK, RINA, PRS.
We cooperate with following companies:
Wartsila Sam Electronics, Marlink, Jotron AS, Primar, Transas Marine, Interschalt Maritime Systems, R2Sonic, Klein Marine Systems, Sonardyne, Gavia, Flir, SevenS, Raython Anschuetz, Furuno, Trimble, Sealite, Eaton, KODEN, Caris, Hatteland, Lambrecht, Gill, Intelian, Cobham (Sailor), KVH, NABTESCO MARINE, Navis Engineering, Netwave Systems B.V., Danelec Marine, Skipper Electronics AS, Ben Marine, WinGD, Cryptomind, THALES Nederland, ELAC Nautik, Raytheon Company.
The company meets the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008, PN-N-19001: 2006 and AQAP 2110: 2009
In connection with the contracts we have, we have obtained a license to trade ammunition as well as military and police products and technology.
Since 2005 we have an Industrial Security Certificate of First Degree confirming the company’s willingness to protect classified information in various aspects such as financial, organizational or human resources.
• Production of ship performance systems: EMIS (Motion and Inclination Sensor), ETNP-10 (Ship Efficiency Optimisation System), EFCM (Fuel Consumption Monitor), EPM (Electric Power Monitor), ESOS 2.0 (Ship Efficiency Optimisation System), E-Torque Meter, EVT (Vessel Tracker Online Application)
• Production of Bridge Navigation Watch Alarm System – BNWAS - EWAS 3.1
• Production of NMEA converters that enable the communication between marine navigation devices operation in NMEA 0183 standard. Available products: RNMEA2i divider (2 ports), RNMEA8i divider (8 ports), SNMEA6 configurable multiplexer, AD2NMEA 2x analog + 2x digital converter to NMEA, NMEA2ETH NMEA to Ethernet Converter, EMDD multi-function display.
• Production of EDM - Dredging Production Control System
• set ups and repairs of radio-communication, navigation, automation, electrical, electronic, security, satellite and cable communication’s equipment
• annual inspections of GMDSS devices
• calibration and validation of automation components, generators and short-circuit breakers and logs
• Inspection of measuring and control instruments, including oxygen and explosive gases
• magnetic compasses’ compensation
• log calibration