Expom is an experienced manufacturer of large-size steel structures for numerous industries and offers a very wide range of products, such as:
- Offshore and marine industry: marine and harbor davits and cranes, lifeboat davits
- Machine industry: large-size machinery components
- Gas and oil industry: special machines for deep foundation engineering
- Power industry: furnaces and exchangers for large-size kilns, stators for motors and power generators
- Renewable energy industry: small wind turbines, welded stators for wind power generators
Steel elements manufactured in Expom are equipped with electrical and hydraulic systems on site – thus, each product leaving the plant is finished, ready to work and adjusted to market-specific requirements.
Structures intended for use in difficult conditions are enhanced with collision avoidance and anti-corrosion systems.
The final structure is tested by independent certification units and, following the customer’s acceptance, it is disassembled, repainted and prepared for shipment to different parts of the world.
For each order, the company provides 2D documentation, 3D models, machine operation simulation and FEM strength analysis. The finished Expom product is the highest-quality machinery holding international certificates of classification societies (DNV, ABS, BV, RMRS) and adapted to operate in the most demanding conditions.