IWNORT Welding Training Centre
We are carrying:
Trainings with various methods according to new guidelines of the Institute of the Welding No. in- 07 / IS- 17: welding metal sheets and pipes with inguinal joints (module I) welding forehead of metal sheets (module II) welding forehead of pipes (module III) examinations to certificates of the Institute of the Welding and classification societies: PRS, UDT, DNV, TÜV, the ABS, LR, GL and BV.
Trainings and examinations of welders are run in the following methods of the welding:
- 111 - arched with wrapped MMA
- 135 electrode - with fusible electrode in the cover of active/ gasses with full wire MAG
- 136 - with fusible electrode in the cover of active/ gasses with powder wire MAG
- 131 - with fusible electrode in the cover of inert gasses MIG
- 141 - with nonfusible electrode in the cover of inert gasses TIG (141)
- 121 - with covered bow course in the thermal cut and fastening together
- course in the thermal cut and fastening together
We are conducting qualifying checkouts of welders before a trip abroad. We are also conducting certificating of plants, of drawing up technological documentation (e.g. WPS). Our trainings of welders are being conducted constantly and they have character of the individual learning, what participants in a course can exactly and at their pace assimilate new abilities thanks to. We have the high classified staff of academic teachers (IWE, EWE) and of instructors (EWP) and the most modern welding equipment. We are conducting an examination based on binding EN 287-1/A2:2006 and PN EN ISO 9606. Discretionary of customer also according to ASME IX (including pipes in the position of 6 G and 6 GR - after the prior several days\' training).
We are organising the training and examinations to certivicates of welding pipes of steel about great diameters with cellulose electrodes.