Maritime Bulk Terminal Gdynia Ltd
HES Gdynia Bulk Terminal Ltd is located at the main entrance to Port of Gdynia and is directly connected to the railway and road communication systems.
Within the structure of the Port of Gdynia, HES Gdynia as an universal terminal renders the services of reloading, warehousing all kinds of bulk cargoes in port and maritime turnover.
HES Gdynia obtained AEO, ISO 9001:2015 ISO 45001:2018, HACCP, GMP+ and OHSAS certificates granted by Polish Chamber of Foreign Trade Certification and Bureau Veritas Certification.
The Terminal works 24 hours a day and offers the handling of: coal, coke, grain and feedstuff, ores and other bulk dry and liquid cargoes (including chemicals of the 3rd, 6th, 8th and 9th classes according to the IMDG code), crude oil and its derivatives as well as general cargo.
• quays of the total length of 1,657 m
• storage yards of the area of 70,866 m2
• 3 flat warehouses of the total area 15,823 m2
• four-chamber warehouse of the cubic capacity of 20,000 m3
• 15 grab-hook cranes of the lifting capacities of 8, 10, 16, 25, 40 t and 63 t
• 1 self- propelled grab hook crane Liebherr 550 of the lifting capacity 124 t
• 1 self- propelled grab hook crane Gottwald 6 of the lifting capacity 120 t
• 2 self-propelled grab-hook cranes of the lifting capacity of 24 t
• specialised post for handling liquid chemicals
• stationary pneumatic-mechanical conveyor
• covered device for grain reloading with container scale
• covered belt conveyor for loading dry bulk goods into trucks and wagons
• 3 truck scales
• 2 railway wagon scales
• hoppers, wheel loaders, caterpillar bulldozers, tractors, platform and box trailers, fork trucks and other auxiliary equipment
• external parking for 122 trucks
• TV monitoring system