Maritime & Commercial Law Office Bartosz Biechowski
Main specialisation of our Office is maritime law
Our Clients are shipowners, freight forwarders, agencies, shipyards, insurance companies and law offices from Poland and abroad.
Principal goals of our practice are: to safeguard clients’ interests and to help them to avoid unnecessary risk and conflicts.
Many times we have succeeded in confrontation with bigger, stronger, more-renowned (and more expensive) opponents.
We speak fluently English and have contacts all around the world.
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 6 PM.
We are proud to succesfully represent our Clients in following cases:
- arrests of vessels / release of vessels (and other assets)
- registation of vessels and mortgages on the vessels
- cargo, H&M and P&I claims
- accident, general average & salvage claims,
- domestic and international transport by road
- ship construction & ship repairs
- tax optimalisation for seafarers
- representation before Polish maritime authorities
- commercial disputes and negotiations,