NGLMachining Artur Chróścielewski Rafał Bogusz Sp. J.
The company NGL Machining has been created as a response to the market needs for mobile machining services providing tolerances similar to those obtained when using stationary devices.
Our experienced personnel, professionalism and precision of operation were the foundations of our company's success measured by the number of satisfied customers. We provide our services to customers from various branches of heavy industry including the shipbuilding industry, metallurgical engineering, power industry, chemical industry and mining, for whom the mobility and quick response of our services means financial and time savings.
We provide services to companies in Poland and abroad. We are always present if the machining process is particularly difficult and requires non-standard solutions.
The scope of services we provide is very broad and expands beyond the general spectrum of machining. By being able to reach the machined element (by installing the machining device on the workpiece) we are able to provide new production and overhaul technology. We have a machine park that together with the appropriate work methodology (sometimes non typical and innovative) we are able to perform tasks that until recently were only possible to perform using stationary machines.
We offer our services for the construction and maintenance of power plants, in the chemical and food industries, in the steel structure and ship construction. We provide our services wherever the machining process is particularly difficult and requires non-standard solutions. The scope of services we provide includes:
PRECISE LASER AND OPTICAL MEASUREMENTS:
- laser measurement of machine coaxial positioning,
- laser geometrical measurements of flatness, straightness, parallelism.
BORING OF OPENINGS USING PORTABLE MACHINES:
- legalisation of internal diameters,
- facing of face surfaces,
- boring of seats for regeneration inserts,
- coaxial boring of bearing seats and self-aligning joints,
- boring of seats of ⌀ 6000 mm in large size structures.
MOBILE TURNING AND MILLING OF SHAFTS, REGENERATION OF SPLINEWAYS:
- regeneration of load bearing surfaces in clutch and gear wheels seats,
- machining of splineways on shafts with a diameter up to ⌀ 600mm,
- turning of shafts (with a free end) up to the diameter of ⌀ 580 mm and L=700 mm.
REGENERATION OF VALVES:
- polishing the valve faces (steam valves),
- facing the mating surfaces,
- machining of sealing surfaces while maintaining the geometry of the system.
MOBILE MACHINING OF CONICAL OPENINGS:
- machining of conical seats with the diameters between 120 mm - 400 mm, L = 370,
- machining of conical seats for locating pins.
MOBILE MACHINING OF SURFACES:
- machining of machine foundations,
- milling of large size structure surfaces.
REGENERATION OF FLANGE CONNECTIONS AND MACHINING OF FOUNDATIONS:
- machining of azimuth thruster foundations,
- machining of bearing seats (rotation bearings) in large size machines,
(cranes, pods, rotating offshore structures),
- facing of mating surfaces in flanged joints.
MACHINING WORKS PERFORMED DURING THE CONSTRUCTION OF SHIPS AND OFFSHORE VESSELS:
- boring of shaft lines,
- finishing machining of machine foundations,
- machining works related to large-size offshore structures.
REGENERATION OF MARITIME MACHINES AND DEVICES:
- finishing and regeneration machining of ship thruster foundations,
- regeneration works related to steering systems in vessels,
(rudder fins, fins, sealing surfaces of propeller shafts),
- regeneration of bearing seats of gears and thrusters,
- machining works related to maritime internal combustion engines (regeneration of mating
surfaces for cylinder liners, boring/regeneration of valve timing bearing seats, removal of