PROJMORS Biuro Projektów Budownictwa Morskiego Sp. z o.o.
Designing Office for Maritime Structures PROJMORS Gdansk, Poland is the Office of Maritime Economy. It was established in 1948 and was registered as Consulting Engineering Office (in 1950).
Since 1991 PROJMORS Company Limited is the successor of the state enterprise Designing Office for Maritime Structures “PROJMORS”. Since 2015 "PROJMORS" is a part of ASE GROUP.
PROJMORS Ltd employs over 50 specialists in Head Office and affiliated offices in various specializations. The Office is in close cooperation with Scientific and Research Institutes, Technical Universities, Laboratories in Poland and abroad.
PROJMORS Ltd has worked out technical documentation for foreign customers in many countries, between others: Algeria, Bulgaria, Bangladesh, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ecuador, Ghana, Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, Mexico, Pakistan, Senegal, Syria, Turkey, Vietnam, etc.
It is the Office specialized in designing, consulting, construction supervision and construction management as well as commissioning fully equipped projects, installations and factories of maritime economy in Poland and abroad, particularly:
• Sea and river ports and harbours
• Harbour terminals
• Sea and river shipyards for commercial and fishing vessels
• Fishing bases and fish processing lines
• Inland water transport
• Specializes bases adopted for handling general cargoes
PROJMORS as a leading consulting office renders the following fundamental services in the field of civil engineering for local and abroad investors:
• Expert’s Reports and studies of development and reconstruction programs for different economy’s branches
• Elaborating of full technical documentation concerning the construction and reconstruction of existing industrial structures according to most advanced technology
• Supervision during construction and maintenance period and elaborating of final completion and maintenance reports
More important projects:
• Northern Harbour Gdansk
• Baltic Bulk Terminal in Gdynia Port
• Reloading - storage terminal for granulated sulphur in Gdansk
• NATO Navy Base in Gdynia and Swinoujscie
• Container Terminal in Gdynia
• LNG Port in Świnoujście
• Container Terminal in Ostrow Grabowski in Port Szczecin for DB Port Szczecin
• Deepwater Container Terminal Gdansk
• Reconstruction of Szwedzkie Quay in Gdynia Port
• River cargo base in Hanoi
• Ha-Long Shipyard
• Garabulli Fishing Harbour
• Damietta – Fishing harbor
• Slipway for river shipyard in Cairo
• Shipyard Nigerdock Phase I and Phase II, Lagos