Rombex Sp. z o.o.
- centrifugal bushings – external diameter range Ø80 ÷ Ø900mm, made of copper alloys (bronze, brass), aluminum and zinc alloys ;
- zinc anodes – shaped in accordance with our catalogue polish and international standards and variety of catalogues ;
- precision casting- using lost wax technology ;
- lead keels and ballasts ;
- permanent mould and sand casting; using copper alloys (brass, bronze), aluminum and zinc alloys ;
- casting from pattern of any shape or damaged element; using copper alloys (brass, bronze), aluminum and zinc alloys ;
- art casting, commemoration plaques, ship bells, etc.
- bronze statues ;
We use only the highest quality non-ferrous metal alloys of precisely specified chemical constitution. We also provide chemical constitution certificates.
- casting with bearing metal - including full reneration of used up bearing liners ;
- fitting and welding services – non-ferrous metals welding ;
- spectroscopic analysis using NITON XLt spectrometer– specifying chemical constitution of metals ;
Bushings - chief product of Z. P. U. “Rombex” Sp. z o.o.
We produce bushings formed by centrifugal casting from Ø80 to Ø900mm external diameter made of copper alloys (bronze, brass), aluminum and zinc alloys.
Centrifugal casting consist in utilizing centrifugal force in the forming process. Comparing to sleeves cast with traditional gravity method those formed by centrifugal casting have following advantages:
- better hardness and plastic properties ;
- more solid structure, better degassing ;
- better dynamic and static strength ;
- better abrasion resistance;
Our products go to our clients after roughing.
We have a certificate of recognition issued by BUREAU VERITAS applying to manufacture of centrifugal bushings of external diameter range Ø 80 ÷ Ø 900 mm, cast of copper (bronze, brass), aluminum and zinc alloys.