SHIP-SERVICE ORLEN Group is the leader of the Polish bunker market.
The main shareholder of SHIP-SERVICE, which owns the majority of shares in the Company, is Polish Oil Concern (PKN) ORLEN - the biggest Polish refiner of crude oil and marketer of petroleum and related products. The integrated refining and petrochemical production complex operated by PKN ORLEN in Plock belongs to the first ten of the most advanced and efficient facilities of such kind in Europe. The Concern, together with the ORLEN Capital Group consisting of 203 companies, is one the largest petrochemical industry corporations in Central Europe.
The main areas of SHIP-SERVICE and its subsidiary companies activities are:
- deliveries of bunker fuels to sea going and inland vessels;
- various services rendered to the ships in ports;
- storage and transhipment of different goods;
- sea and land cargo forwarding;
- consulting services in sea cargoes trade;
- environment protection services;
- export and import of petrochemical products;