Irko Sp. z o.o. was established in 1993 in Gdańsk. We have production areas in Gdańsk, Gdynia and Puck. We have access to a pontoon, a floating dock as well as a dry dock. We are specializing in fabrication of steel structures, foundations and unit blocks.
Our company’s work is based on Quality Management System – we got certificate of management systems PN-EN ISO 3834-2:2007.
Our main goal is to provide the best quality of products and produced them on time.
Since the establishment of the company, orders have been carried out in areas indicated by clients for example: reconstruction of the suction dredger on behalf of Przedsiębiorstwo Budownictwa Wodnego in Sandomierz, auxiliary works for DCT terminal, steel construction of the yacht “Polish hook” etc.
In 2013 IRKO bought first area in Gdańsk. To ensure the highest quality of services, we have implemented quality management systems – ISO 9001: 2008 and PN-EN ISO 3834-2: 2007. From 2018, the company IRKO Sp. z o.o. has an access to quayside, which is located in Puck. Terrain is equipped with slides for pushing large-size elements, production hall with two cranes, rolling mill, press brake, gas cutter and lathe. Assembly yard is equipped with all necessary utilities. The transport of large-size elements is possible by sea and land. Loading can take place in two ways. For sections weighing about 60 tons, loading is done with a mobile crane. However, larger elements (up to 400 tons) are pushed onto the pontoon on special slides using hydraulic cylinders.
Our company is specialized in:
- building units, blocks and ship sections
- building steel structures
- machining cutting and bending of plates
- hot plate forming
- steel structures – flat and 3D sections
- foundations for main engines; guides, steering gear
- on-board equipment such as hatch covers, hatch coaming, poolers, railings, ladders, masts
We also produce:
- flat and spatial sections
- elements of ship equipment
- Heavy foundations of the main engines, guides, razors steering
- construction equipment on board as hatch covers, coamings, bollards, railings, ladders, poles
- Kort nozzles
- rudder fin
- keel beam and tilt