6th edition of the Transport Week – so far the biggest platform of communication within the transport field in Poland – created for key European transport market representatives, will be held at the AmberExpo in Gdansk, on 8-10 March 2016.
Previous editions of Transport Week were accompanied by conferences, discussion panels and workshops concerning ferry, forwarding, container, intermodal, wind energy, LNG and logistics. This year\'s Transport Week agenda has been expanded and covers issues regarding clean shipping, energy efficiency and Baltic container market.
The event gathered representatives of seaports, maritime organizations, port and inland terminals, railways operators, logistic operators, forwarders, shipping lines and its owners, LNG traders, gas infractructure companies, shipyards, offshore market, developers, energy utility companies, research institutes, infrastructure managers, governmental bodies, local authorities, financial institutions, products and services providers, consulting companies, universities and all the companies and institutions associated with the European transport sector.
Event calendar in brief
08/03/2016 — Ports of tomorrow: Feasible investment in sustainable growth
- environmental priorities for 2016
- MRV implementation outcome
- next gen technologies
- challenges in increasing performance and productivity
09/03/2016 — Baltic Container Conference: The pursuit of peak
- alliances and their impact on regional markets
- recent capacities vs. planned investments
- distributing containers in the Baltic
- connecting Baltic and Black Sea
09/03/2016 — Evening Cocktail
- presentation of Baltic Trendsetters Club certificates
10/03/2016 — Intermodal Conference: Bridging regions by effective infrastructure and smart services
- different regions, different handling
- Baltic-Adriatic-Black Sea corridors
- intermodal expansion
- sustainable supply chains