Independent inspection and testing company.
Quality Management System according to the ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
Our staff - highly qualified and experienced group of engineers, whose competences
in NDT (UT, MT, PT, VT, ET) are confirmed with level-2 and level-3 certificates according to EN 473 Standard.
Services at sea voyages, in harbours, shipyards – at any place in the world.
Works at a height with the use of ropes.
1. ULTRASONIC THICKNESS MEASUREMENTS
• thickness measurements of vessels hull structure
Intermediate, Class Renewal and enhanced surveys
(ESP/CAP/CAS complying with IACS requirements)
We have approvals of the following Class Societies:
ABS, BV, DNV, GL, LR, PRS
• thickness measurements of oil rigs, tanks and pipelines structure
2. SURVEYS OF VESSEL`S HULL STRUCTURE
• surveys of hull structures for condition assessment and/or repair purposes
• repair sketches and a detailed calculation/specification of steel to be renewed
3. SUPERVISION OF THE HULL STRUCTURE REPAIR
• monitoring the hull structure repairs, supervising the welding works
• after-repair documentation with calculation of renewed steel amount
4. LOFTING AND MEASUREMENT WORKS
• keel rectilinearity while the ship is being repaired
• hatch coaming plane, including floating condition
• rectilinearity of dump barge closings
• lofting and measurements of keel blocks
• fitting the ship on keel blocks
• control while hull sections, hull blocks and hull modules are being built
• lofting freeboard marks, draught marks, tank marks
5. NONDESTRUCTIVE TESTING (ABS and DNV Approval)
• Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
• Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
• Penetrant Testing (PT)
• Visual Testing (VT)
• Eddy Current Testing (ET)