Waryński Famabud Sp. z o.o.
As a manufacturer of a wide range of steel constructions we have not only great experience but also highly qualified personel, mordern equipment, and an excellent localization (10km from the Port Szczecin and A-11 motorway).
We provide steel structures for:
- construction tower cranes
- ship cranes
- cranes for offshore drilling rigs
- pipe handling equipment for offshore drilling rigs
- subsea equipment and offshore drilling rigs
- harbour, railway and car cranes
- cranes for industrial fascilities
- complicated foundations, supports, girders, spatial structures for roads, bridges and
- various steel structures according to customers needs
- ship equipment
- wide range of winches up to 250TM
- railway bogies frames
- we are able to equipe our structures with hydraulic and electrical installations in our
clean assembly area.
Our production is being carried out under strict regulations according to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System certified by BUREAU VERITAS cert. no. PL10000129/P
Warynski Famabud has the following certificates for welding of structural steel of normal and increased strength; thickness from 3 to 100mm:
- GSI SLV Berlin, acc. to DIN 18800-7 and DIN 15 018: methods 111, 135, 136
- GL: methods 111, 135
- DNV welding procedure acceptance, acc. to EN288-3, for method 136
- DNV welding procedure acceptance, acc. to PN-EN-ISO 15614-1, for method 135
- Bureau Veritas welding procedure acceptance, acc. to EN288-3:1992, for method 135.