Wisła Aluminium Sp. z o.o.
Graduated of the Shipbuilding Department of the Gdańsk Technical University in 1971. His professional career has been linked from the start with the shipbuilding industry.
Wisła Aluminium sp. z o.o. was founded at the end of 1991. We are a small shipyard, which since founding has been building technically complicated aluminium constructions, in particular:
- small and medium size aluminium hulls of specialised ships and vessels: fast patrol boats, rescue vessels, sailing and motor yachts, catamarans etc.
- superstructures for mega-yachts and fishing vessel etc.
Until today we have built in total about 140 aluminium hulls and about 30 superstructures.
Nearly all our production is exported to western Europe to the countries of good and long shipbuilding traditions: Holland, Sweden, Germany, Norway.
Our main clients:
- Shipyards of Damen Group
- N Sundin Dockstavarvet AB
- Moonen Shipyards
- Capo Marin AB
Our skills have been confirmed by Classification Societies who have granted us certificates for production technology and welding processes. We have got the certification of the following :
- Lloyd\'s Register of Shipping,
- Bureau Veritas,
- American Bureau of Shipping
Actually our staff includes 40 production workers highly skilled and qualified, which allows us to produce ca. 8-10 tons of aluminium constructions monthly. We are also trained and technologically prepared for building constructions of \"ALUSTAR\".