PPU SIARK-PORT Sp. z o.o
SIARK-PORT is a major Cargo Handling Company founded in 1991. It was established from one of the departments of a National Commercial Sea Port of Gdańsk during the transformation process. SIARK-PORT is one of the key cargo operators in a internal part of a Port Gdańsk . It performs its services on a Obrońców Poczty Polskiej Quay (OPP Quay) next to the main channel of the port, between Wisłoujście Fortress and a Maritime Navigation Base.
The length of the wharf: 275 m
Max. draft: 10.2 m
Mobile cranes: 20-100 t
Storage yards 65,000 m2
Location: has a very good connection to the inland waterway network (Martwa Wisła-Wisła), and a network of national roads (without need to cross the crowded city center).
Find out more at: www.siark-port.pl
SIARK-PORT performs services tailored to the needs of various business coustomers: importers, exporters, logistics companies and other transhipment companies.
The company specializes in:
* Transshipment of bulk goods: dry (sulfur, aggregates, fertilizers, etc.); liquid (vegetable oils, esters, petroleum products)
* Unloading and packing dry goods, including mineral fertilizers in big-bag directly next to the ship' side.
* General cargo handling (loose, unitized)
We also perform:
* Reloading of heavy and oversized items
* Reloading on land transport means (cars, railway wagons)
* Storage, cargo manipulation, sorting
- Fastening of goods on the ship;
- Coordination of the delivery of goods to the port and from the port to the recipients;
- Consulting in the field of handling and securing cargoes in sea and land transport;
- Support for maritime and inland waterway transport;
- Transportation agency activity assistance;
- Mooring of vessels;
- Coordination of ship approaches in cooperation with port services and the supply of water and electricity to ships;